One in a while I find a gem. Something really useful which I find adds insights and value to so many aspects of my life.
I’ve just started reading Daring Greatly by Brene Brown and I found this list really inspirational. So much of this relates to good mental health. I’m not sure I can review this book adequately as yet, but I will post any other gems I find as I read on.
- Cultivating Authenticity: Letting Go of What People Think
- Cultivating Self-Compassion: Letting Go of Perfectionism
- Cultivating a Resilient Spirit: Letting Go of Numbing and Powerlessness
- Cultivating Gratitude and Joy: Letting Go of Scarcity and Fear of the Dark
- Cultivating Intuition and Trusting Faith: Letting Go of the Need for
- Cultivating Creativity: Letting Go of Comparison
- Cultivating Play and Rest: Letting Go of Exhaustion as a Status Symbol and Productivity as Self-Worth
- Cultivating Calm and Stillness: Letting Go of Anxiety as a Lifestyle
- Cultivating Meaningful Work: Letting Go of Self-Doubt and “Supposed To”
- Cultivating Laughter, Song, and Dance: Letting Go of Being Cool and “Always in Control”
From Daring Greatly by Brene Brown. Copyright © 2012
What do you think?